Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Car Seats

I can't believe I'm about to write a post about car seats on a blog that is supposed to be my family photo album. But a few weeks ago we splurged on these...


These carseats are AMAZING!! They are really safe. They have a much lower profile so you don't have to climb onto the running boards to lift the kids into them. They don't have really high sides so it allows more freedom for the kids' legs.


A lot of people buy them because you can fit three across. We don't need that, but we often have people that have to go between them to get to the backseats and it's so much easier with these.

We've had them over a month and I haven't let them eat in them yet! That's pretty good for me. These were not cheap and I want them to look nice for a long time. If you are looking for something like this, they are made by Diono.

No comments: