Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4th

September 4th is a special day for our family.

Twenty-four years ago today I had quite a surprise. I expected my third child to be born into the world very quickly. Beth was born 3 hours after the doctor broke my water. Joey was born 1 1/2 hours after we got to the hospital. So the doctor said head to the hospital at the first sign of labor with the third one. 12 very long and grueling hours later I gave birth. It was a second baby girl! She was so worth it...


Happy Birthday Rebecca Claire!

And one year ago, today, we heard this on the other end of the line...

"Mom, I'm getting married!" Beth and Greg have been engaged for one whole year and the wedding is soon!


And three months ago, today, we held this for the first time...


We just got back from the ENT and her hearing is okay now! Her lip revision scar is wider than it should be from pulling the steristrips off, but it has held together and can be revised again later. No more doctors for awhile!














No comments: