Sunday, August 27, 2017

Chase is Born!


Yikes!  This is what happens when you don't blog regularly! And when blogger stops linking all your pictures! I missed three weeks of pictures that did not show up in the blogger link, Aunt Helen's 80th, Chases' "birth"day, two hikes and fun in the kitchen with Maks and Anna. I will have to post now and move these to the right dates later.

On April 8, little Chase came into the world! It was a much better labor and delivery for Beth. Is full name is Chase Kenneth Martin. Again, both families have the same family name.  He has been a very easy baby!


Three weeks later I got to visit him and his big sister! I had fun playing with Paige!

My favorite pictures are always those taken from behind children. I don't know why!



With a park across the street, it was easy to get some outdoor time in!



This guy pretty much did this the whole time.



One last pic of Paige on my way out in the morning! Proof that she does sleep!


So happy I got to help just a little bit.


No comments: