Saturday, October 14, 2017

New Dinosaur Exhibit

One of the perks of your husband working for a company that sponsors museum exhibits is free annual passes to those museums. (I'm not going to lie - I'm going to miss this perk a lot!)

The Museum of Nature and Science has a new dinosaur exhibit and Becky and I took the kids to the member-only preview. As exhibits go, is was probably my least favorite. I guess I have already seen one too many dinosaur museums, exhibits, etc.

The kids really liked the exploration tables. They made these fossil beds so realistic it took kids all day just to expose a little bone.






They take this work very seriously, especially Mia.



There were lots of life size skeletons and some interactive displays. I did not see the name of one dinosaur the whole night that I recognized.



We were there less than 90 minutes and then headed out to Panera for dinner and home. I was glad I didn't pay a lot of money to see this.







No comments: