Monday, December 4, 2017

Holiday Weekend 2017 #1



The Holiday season has begun! I am doing the tradition of taking each of the kids out separately to buy Christmas presents for their siblings and dad. I took Mia out Saturday. I did Anna a few weeks ago but forgot to take a picture:( For lunch I told Mia she could have whatever she wanted. She chose an Icee to drink. When I asked her what she wanted to eat, she said a smoothie! I guess she wasn't in the mood for solids that day. Sugar high anyone?


That night Dan and I attended the last of his big company parties. It's always called an anniversary party because the anniversary of ULA is December 1st and they don't want to offend anyone. But make no mistake, its a holiday party!

This year it was at the Bronco training center. This is much closer to our house than the usual venues so we were thrilled. We got there early because Dan had to shake hands as people entered. 




My deer in the headlights picture.


On Sunday we went with the Maciols to Brunch with Santa. Maks and Oli were so excited to talk to Santa.






We might have to work on the kids' smiles a little bit.


Maks is the perfect age to visit Santa. He took it very seriously and had a smile the whole time.


Oli could not wait to get away.



Mia told santa she knew he wasn't real. He had her tug on his beard. It was real! She was quite surprised!


Anna told Santa she wanted a different color bike than we already bought. Luckily it hasn't been assembled yet!


Anna is getting pretty good with picture taking.


And especially with selfies!


I love this time of year!

No comments: