Monday, January 7, 2013

We're Still Here!

I am alive! We are doing well and the house is finally starting to look like home! I couldn't find the power cord to my computer for the longest time and then when I found it I got ready to write a post but we had no Internet! The cable company came today and replaced our router. I started typing this on my iPad using 3G but it's just not the same. I couldn't set up the pictures very well and I was too tired to figure it out. But now I'm ready to roll!

We are loving loving loving our house. All of us. There is so much more room than the condo! The girls have been playing with all their toys that were packed up for two months.


Dan and I have been unpacking unpacking unpacking. Wow! I've never moved with a two and three year old before. Can't say I would ever do it again! Everything takes forever due to interruptions, cooking meals, etc. Last time we moved it was a corporate move and they packed and unpacked us. Plus it was just Dan and me and we didn't mind eating out for every meal.

I don't have a lot of pictures because, frankly, I've been beyond busy! But New Years Day Mia found a ball of red string and began making bear traps.

Here she is at 8:00 A.M.


She took a half hour break to watch part of the Rose Parade and then resumed working at 9:30.


At noon she stopped for about fifteen minutes to eat lunch. Yes she is still in her pajamas! Do you know how much work we got done while she played??!!


Finally, at 2:00, the traps were finished. And yes, she did wear her pajamas for the entire day.


They must have worked because we have had no bears in our house!

No comments: