Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all! Dan asked me what I wanted to do for Mother's Day and I said, "Go outside!". We have had a very cold spring this year and I just want to do something out in the warm sunshine. So we decided to hop our fence and go on a hike.

First we did some trash pickup as there is a low spot behind our house where it accumulates.



We then had to search for a place to cross the creek. We found this little concrete dam.



Anna got pretty tired early on so I rested with her while Dan and Mia explored one of the trails.



Here is a picture of the back of our house from the trail.



There is some grading going on here. We hope there are not houses going in here. As far as we know it is still zoned as open space.



A tree they pulled up. :(



We saw these animal tracks but don't know what made them.


We were the only ones out there today. I guess all the other mothers chose brunch!


Hubby and I hope to do this every Sunday!

No comments: