Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy Halloween!

This year we did several Halloween activities!

Our first was a party at the gym where Becky and I go to yoga twice a week. The girls dressed up and it really shows how different they are!



We met the Maciols there.


Introducing the cutest astronaut ever!



Next, the girls had parties at school. Here is Anna with her best friend, Crystal.





Of course we carved pumpkins!





Unicorns are big around here! Every girl that came trick or treating at our house marveled at the very unprofessional unicorn pumpkins!



We attended a family party at the Country Club. It was a little more fun for the adults than the gym party - wine, beer and a buffet!


On Halloween night we went trick or treating!  It was 65 degrees! That is pretty unusual for October 31st! We generally bundle up in jackets, hats and mittens. I guess I shouldn't say "we", I send Dan out when it's cold! I took them out this time!

It's a tradition to always have hot dogs on Halloween. This goes back thirty years when Dar and I started getting together for trick or treating every year. There was a new twist, figuratively and literally this year, hot dog mummies! Where the hot dog shows there was supposed to be eyes but we never got around to that part. The more I thought about it, the more I am convinced that real mummies did not have their eyes showing!

Time to start thinking about Thanksgiving!

No comments: