Friday, October 27, 2023

RIP Marti

My friend, Marti, passed away on September 5, 2022 after a year's long battle with pancreatic cancer. Marti and I met in the first few days of high school and we became friends with Katryn and Karen soon after. The four of us had a wonderful friendship.

This is our high school graduation. I'm not in this picture. 

It's our friend, Beverly, Karen, Katryn and Marti.

Marti was my Maid of Honor.


We went to each other's baby showers.


And celebrated every New Year's Eve together.



And then came the all the reunions.


And all the kids' weddings.


Every time we visited Dan's brother, Tim, in Houston, we tried to stop and see Marti and Mike as well.

Here is Marti and I picking blueberries in Houston.


Katryn, Karen and I spoke at Marty's funeral in Houston.


We're going to miss her but we know we will see her again!





 

No comments: