Thursday, November 2, 2023

Mia's 14th Birthday

 For Mia's birthday, her birth mom sent her paint and masks.


She made some pretty amazing masks and painted for nearly five hours!





For her gift from us, we took her for a day of experiences.
Our first stop was a wolf encounter.
This is Mary, the Alpha wolf.


She has been training wolves for twenty five years and they consider her the pack leader.


When I say encounter with wolves, I mean it.


I'm not going to say I was entirely comfortable here.


But Mia was in seventh heaven and I'm glad the wolf didn't eat her.








To finish off the day we met Dar, Sean and Grandpa for lunch in Victorville since we weren't far from there. On the way home we stopped and played a VR Squid Game and got some ice cream.
There was nothing to fit in her room except for the necklace she got at the wolf encounter. 
Win win.
Happy Birthday Mia!
























No comments: