Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunny Days

The last two days have been so nice. We have been spending a lot of time outdoors, especially since it's going to snow Wednesday and Thursday!



Mia is very very social. So social in fact that she has had a very hard time entertaining herself. She just has not played much by herself...until the last week.

Now we have to work on cleaning up as she moves along to her different activities! She did all this in about 30 minutes while I cleaned up dinner and looked at a few emails.


First the bedroom. What is that, Mia? It's my pile. Duh, I should have known that.


Then the playroom. What happened here? I didn't want those markers on the table. Shoulda known that, too.


Next it was the kitchen. Elmo ran out of batteries. Obviously.


Why are all of Daddy's belts downstairs? I threw them. Now we can skate. What? The matching ones our are skates. Do you mean skis? Yes, let's ski, Mommy!

No comments: