Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grandma or Mom or Both?

Dan and I had quite a surprise Thursday night. We found out we are to be grandparents in May! Joey and his girlfriend, Brittany, are expecting. They hope to get married after the baby is born. We are beyond excited!


















Today is the second anniversary of a very special day. It was two years ago that a little six month old beautiful baby was given to me to care for and nurture until she could hopefully go back home. She wore a pink Harley Davidson cap that I still have. She had the widest little face I had ever seen. All day I waited for her to fuss so I would know when she needed to sleep. But she never did. In the afternoon I looked over at her on the rug and she was fast asleep. This is the actual picture I took at that time.

No comments: