Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Palm Desert

This past weekend Mia and I spent three sun-filled days in Palm Desert with Dar.


Thank you, thank you , thank you God for Ipads on airplanes. Mia played Tally Tots and Shape-O the entire plane ride.











After swimming in the pool, we took Mia to Chuck E. Cheese. She is doing great at the potty training, but all the rides were just too exciting for her and she forgot she had to go! She liked the little merry-go-round best.


Mia woke up at 5:30 A.M. and said, "Let's go simming!". Luckily, we got her back to sleep.


In this picture Mia is chasing one hand along the rim of the pool with her other hand. The first hand is saying, "You can't get me!" Who needs toys?

Our last day was spent at Palm Desert Civic Park. The best part of the trip: I spent my fiftieth birthday at Chuck E. Cheese and couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be!

No comments: