Monday, August 27, 2012

Shower Weekend Day 1

Friday night I hopped on a plan for shower weekend! On Saturday I attended Beth's family wedding shower. And on Sunday I gave Becky a family/friends baby shower. Both were in California and both turned out great. It was nice to spend some time with both of my older girls and lots of family and friends.

Friday night the girls went to bed great for Dan after I left the house at about 7:30 to drive to the airport. That helped me to start the weekend with a lot less worry. I spent the night in a hotel near LAX.

Saturday morning Beth picked me up in an awesome little Kia Rio and we drove to Santa Monica Shutters Hotel. We fit right in with all the Beamers and Jags...not. Our room for the shower at the hotel was beautiful and the table was set exquisitely with a yellow tablecloth, little flower bouquets and matching cupcakes!

Matron of Honor, Lauren, did a fantastic job!


Beth looked so happy in her pretty orange dress. She is so excited to get married and we all can't wait for September 22nd!


My sweet little grandchild, Avery, was there. She is looking just like Joey!



We invited my two lifelong friends, Katryn and Karen, that I met freshman year of high school because they are like family! (And yes, the are twins.) They also make any party a lot of fun. Come to think of it, they made high school a lot of fun!


Here is the bride-to-be with the immediate family. Brittany looks just like one of us!


Beth and her Grandma. We had four generations at the shower!


I can't believe I have no pictures of the table or Dan's side of the family! If anyone has some, please send!

While I was away on Saturday, Mia got to go Red Rocks with Sheri, Bob and Bailey. She had a blast and Dan got some respite.



Beth took pictures fro me at Becky's shower so I'll post those later.













1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks for taking pictures!