Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Oh My! I am sooo behind in my blogging. I have been incredibly busy with houseguests, decorating, Thanksgiving at our house, reviewing testimony with Dan for a trial he has to testify at, wedding stuff, and on and on. Usually I've already mailed my Christmas cards. This year I haven't even ordered them and am not sure I will get to it.

We had 21 people over for Thanksgiving. It was a large group of California transplants!

I'm feeling thankful for my precious babies waiting for the guests to arrive...


and for my husband who goes with the flow of this "different" way of life we have chosen...

and for friends who are like family...




and for family living in here in Colorado...



and for a sister and her husband (didn't get a picture of him) who drove 1000 miles to be here with us.



Love all of them! We are thankful for our beautiful, but chaotic at times, life here in Colorado!








No comments: