Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Kickball Coop

Last week the girls went to a kickball coop. It was perfect weather for it. Anna lasted a whole inning but then she got bored and decided to go eat her lunch.


Mia lasted several innings. She loved kicking the ball. Playing outfield, not so much. They remind me of Joey picking grass when he was in the outfield for baseball.


She eventually got a turn pitching the ball. I must say the mom running the coop was great at making sure all the kids, no matter what age, got to participate.


After an hour or so the younger kids made their way to the playground and let the older kids finally play kickball by the "real rules".


I remember playing a lot of kickball as a child and I'm glad my kids got the opportunity to learn a little bit about it.

No comments: