Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Random December 2023

 We went to Kelly and Melissa's boat to see the annual Huntington Harbor Boat Parade.



My car was stolen on Thanksgiving morning and I now have this new Honda Accord. 
My old car was found immediately after we bought the new car.  🤣


I saw a whole flock of white pelicans at El Dorado park.


We went to Las Vegas for one night to attend Tru's (Kelly's dad) surprise 80th birthday party. 

He is 2nd from the right.


Melissa and Kelly's sister, Kat.





I've started back working through this book again in hopes I can draw decently eventually.


Mia got her haircut!

Before


After


And five (one we found later) bunches of hair to send to Locks of Love.


We gave Mia the Squid Game experience for one of her Christmas presents. It was really fun!


The first black Phoebe I've seen around our house sitting on the neighbor's roof.


Kinga after an oatmeal breakfast!


I was really tired one night trying to put away the Christmas ornaments and went to bed instead.
 I woke up to this. Happy the tree was cleaned up - trying to get over the fact she charged me for it.
She must have had a horrible homeschooling spelling teacher.


Took the girls out to conveyor belt sushi for their awesome first semester grades!


Mia hosted the December Dungeons and Dragons session with her friends.


Ready to see what 2024 has to offer!


















No comments: