Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Week Thursday

Thursday morning we didn't have to leave for the airport until 11:00 so Mia and I went to the nail salon! Mia got a manicure and I got a pedicure.

Usually Mia can't sit very still, but in new situations she can be somewhat cautious and quiet (I did say somewhat) and even a little still!


Here's the final product! Can you tell she picked out her own color? :)


After Mia was finished, I still had a ways to go so I asked them to put some cartoons on the T.V. Mia's manicurist said they didn't have that station, but she let Mia watch Tinkerbelle on her personal ipad. How sweet is that!


Once we got home we went to the airport and boarded a plane for Seattle! We weren't sure how Anna would do as she is much more comfortable with us now and doesn't watch movies or understand the ipad. But she did pretty good eating a lot of snacks!

None of my family was there on Thursday night so I offered to watch the littles while Dan visited with his family. I finally called him home at midnight. We are not spring chickens any more and we had two more late nights ahead of us!







No comments: