On Tuesday Dan called to reserve the motorhome. They said he could only pick it up between 1:00 and 4:00 on any day. Going Thursday would not give them enough time to drive to Seattle and make it to the rehearsal on Friday. So Dan booked it for Wednesday and made himself an A.M. flight. We had no idea where we would park it Wednesday night.
Wednesday morning he was at the airport waiting to board the plane when I got a call from Becky. Little Max had jaundice and had lost weight. The pediatrician was not okay at all with him traveling. I was able to get ahold of Dan before he actually boarded the plane. They looked for his luggage for some time, but finally gave up and so his luggage went to L.A. They then routed it back to Denver and held it for us until we got to the airport on Thursday for our trip to Seattle!
Becky said she might want to do a turn around flight alone on Saturday if Max was doing okay so I booked her some flights just in case. We spent the rest of the day packing, cleaning for a showing of our house, going to swimming lessons and getting excited for the wedding!