Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Getting Ready

So I guess my meaning didn't come across as clear as I meant. I have been Catholic for about 47 years and was Protestant for about five. Services were canceled a few times in our Protestant church. Never, in 47 years as a Catholic, have I seen a Catholic Sunday Mass canceled. In the Catholic Church, it is considered a sin to not attend Mass on Sunday. A sin for which you have to go to confession. Canceling a service means you might be causing someone to sin. So it's just not done. Ever. Oops, okay, if the Broncos are in the Super Bowl that might be a good reason. Anyway, I was just amazed and had to share.

That being said, I love the Broncos and am very excited about Sunday! For more than one reason. Mr. and Mrs. Maciol will be arriving Thursday night. No, not for the Super Bowl. They are going to be Anna's Godparents for her baptism Sunday! I got her the cutest little orange and blue dress. Just kidding!

But...when we get home after the baptism Sunday, I will put this on.


I just got it in the mail today. My sweet husband, a die-hard Raider fan, ordered it for me. Go Broncos! Go Knowshon!

No comments: