Wednesday, January 8, 2014

We're Back

TIME. Today is the first day I have felt like I have some. In awhile. In at least a month. So much has gone on in our lives. Somethings I haven't blogged about, but will soon. But first of all, the wedding was FABULOUS! There were MANY behind the scenes glitches. But aren't there always some? I was so busy taking care of my two little ones and my grandson that I hardly took any pictures! So we'll have to wait for the professional ones to be ready. My friend, Katryn, did send me one of the happy couple.


And one of some middle aged lady holding her daughter, in her flower girl dress, as she tried to stay awake.


There was only one picture I took:


And that is all I have from the wedding!!

Later posts: why my parents didn't attend the wedding, pictures for the pre-wedding activities, Mia's tongue update, wedding glitches, my "perfect" life, etc. etc. etc.

We are back to a regular schedule and life seems doable again!!



No comments: