Friday, December 5, 2014

Money Savers

I have been saving money right and left lately. I recently found out about Ebates from Beth and since I buy almost everything online I'm racking up the money. It goes into my Paypal account and the only thing I use Paypal for is to pay the chicken lady. She delivers fresh-from-her-farm eggs to our door every Wednesday. No more guilt about shopping. It's paying for quality food for the family!

I've also been using Groupon to try some different indoor activities for the winter. A few weeks ago we used a Groupon to go to a glow-in-the-dark miniature golf place.


It was a blast! Anna only lasted about four holes actually golfing, but she climbed on everything the rest of the time. Mia golfed her little heart out and really loved it.



It was a chilly day but we were nice, warm, and glowing!

No comments: