Friday, October 30, 2015

What Have We Been Up To Lately

We have been busy and I have been too tired to blog at night. Dan has been out of town a lot and little Oliver had his surgery (a post on that later). But I have time now and Dan's home so I'm not quite as exhausted.

Befor we left La Quinta last time we bought season passes to the children's museum. I figure the girls are getting older and probably won't even want to go there in a couple of years and right now it gives them something to look forward to when we do go.



We did go to other areas of the museum but I only remembered to take pictures in the dress up room.




Last weekend we went to see the Golden Dragon Acrobats. What an amazing show! The girls came home with Chinese yo-yos.



On Monday we went to an Inside the Orchestra coop. The kids all sit in the middle while the orchestra surrounds them. My pictures are not good!



This man was an opera singer and sang Figaro as he walked through the audience. He made it fun!


There were professional ballet dancers that also danced through the audience. Again, I put the pictures up anyway so we can remember what we saw even though they are terrible.


I did manage to get a decent picture of the electric violin.


That's what we've been up to lately!




No comments: