Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's a Busy Life

Becky is having a boy!! We will have our first granddaughter and grandson all in the same year. We are still hoping that Avery will make it out before we leave for China in just one week!

We are super busy getting everything for China. I never would have thought there would be so much paperwork! Every time I think I'm done I get a new email with a new check-off list! Getting stuff ready for Mia while we're gone, planning a baby shower, choosing stuff for the new house, and helping plan Beth's wedding are filling up my days...but all in a good way.

Mia is obsessed with drying our shower.I'm not sure why. She gets out a huge pile of rags and then dries the floors and the walls. We have the cleanest shower on the block!



Ever since we went to Palm Springs last November Mia has wanted a pair of ship shops. You know, those shoes that all the grownups wear to the pool. I have never seen any in her size without a back strap (which she doesn't want because she knows that they aren't the real thing.) But last night we found some unexpectedly at Penney's. She was sooooo excited!



It's a bonus that they light up!



No comments: