Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last Day

Last Friday morning we took pictures with the group. Everyone but us was heading to Hong Kong in the afternoon for flights from there. We flew to Shanghai the next day and to the U.S. from there.





No way am I going to sit on that couch with all those kids...are you kidding me?





You're not fooling me by putting me on my mama's lap.I know I'm still with all these kids.



On Saturday we flew from Guangzhou to Shanghai (2 hours), Shanghai to Chicago (13 1/2 hours) and then Chicago to Denver (2 hours). Anna only cried once when she saw her bottle in the bag. We never dreamed it would be so easy to take a 20 month old on long flights!

In the Shanghai airport they had a playground with a glass floor that was elevated about 6 inches above a rock bed. Anna was so cautious at every break in the tile to step out even if she had already stepped out on it before. I admit I was a little leery walking on it.



On our last leg we were in Business Class. Here is Anna looking lost in her big seat.



We arrived home around 10:00, visited with Dar and Bill for about an hour and then went to bed. We got a good two hours before an upset Anna and excited Mia were awake for the day. At 1:30 AM!





No comments: