Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Monday & Tuesday in Guangzhou

Yesterday we got the kids' visa pictures and physicals. Anna cried the whole time. She didn't want her picture take. At all. She didn't want the doctors looking or touching her. At all. She can be very stubborn. She doesn't like Dan touching her either, but we are working on that!

During the picture they kept telling me to come back when she stops crying. Ha Ha. I told them she cried for an hour and half when they put her in my arms the week before and they would have to take the picture with her crying. That's just the way it is. And they did.





The doctor said Anna's chest was not clear. He suggested Robitusson which we've been giving her but are happy she has a doctor's appointment in the U.S. on Monday.

As the medical check ups wore on I was feeling worse and worse. I had chills and aches and just wanted to sleep. My cold was no longer just a cold. We canceled the cruise dinner that we had signed up for and Dan took Anna on a little outing. She wasn't too happy about being with him, but I just could not stay awake to take care of her. All I can say is, thank God I got bitten by a dog. Yep. I wouldn't want to go through dogs attacking me again, but it was worth it because the doctor gave me antibiotics to take with me to China. I never thought I would use them. But I pulled them out yesterday and OMG, I feel 1000% better today. I guess I'll never know if I would have gotten better without them, but who cares.

Today we hung around the hotel. I thought we could go to the zoo with the group, but Dan didn't want my foot to get any worse. We have to go through three airports on Saturday and I'm still walking a bit slow. We hope to get out and do something tomorrow or we just might loose it! We are ready ready ready to go home.



No comments: