Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday in Guangzhou

Yesterday was a down day for us as my toe does appear to be broken and I'm not feeling too well due to the cold. Also cut my finger with my shaving razor! So we opted out of the city tour yesterday. Dan thought about taking Anna by himself, but his back is still recovering and she doesn't really like to be held by him yet. We did go out to dinner with the group to a local Chinese restaurant.

A new CCAI family joined us in Guangzhou. They received their child in another province. I didn't know the waiter was going to block my picture of them!



We are not too sure if Anna is feeling well. She was pretty cranky yesterday. Luckily we go to get medical checkups for the kids this morning.



Mia has been having a lot of fun with Aunt Dar. I'm not sure she is going to want us to come back!





This little gift basket was waiting in our hotel room when we got here. There a re a lot of adoptive families in the hotel as everyone needs to go to the Consulate here before the leave.



No comments: