Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jump!

I have had a coupon in my waller for almost a year. It's for a free session at a jumping place near our house. Since it was actually disintegrating I thought I should use it!



We had the place to ourselves on Tuesday. I think they do most of their business on the weekends for birthday parties.



Mia loved it right away but didn't want to play by herself. So this mama did a lot of climbing and bouncing.



Anna wanted no part of it at first. I was not surprised. But after I helped her climb a few ladders to the tops of some slides she really started to get it. And she even did it twice by herself!





The merry go round was a big hit.



I think this place we'll see a lot of us when the girls are 5 and 6 years old and can really move around well.

No comments: