Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More Snow

I have had no time to blog! Daylight Savings Time has thrown us for a loop as always! The girls are sleeping wayyy off schedules. Mia cannot go to asleep if there is any daylight. We're going to have invest in some hotel-quality blackout drapes for her as it doesn't get dark here until after 9:00 in the summer.

Last Saturday was a snow day. We got the oil changed in the morning and then spent the rest of the day at home. They "played" word games. No, neither of them can read.



They watched some movies. Anna watched for about two minutes which is pretty good for her.



Mia helped Daddy crack his back.



Anna got into the aluminum foil so I let them each have a piece. I thought they would have fun with it, but Dan and I ended up making a ball out of it after they left on the kitchen floor.



I am sooo ready for Spring. This is the first winter we have lived here that I've not gone somewhere warm for a week. I'm starting to get cabin fever. It's supposed to be 70 degrees on Friday. Can't wait!

No comments: