Saturday, March 15, 2014

In Our State

So marijuana is legal here in Colorado. Unless you live in our county where they passed a law that no city may make it legal. Really, I haven't cared too much either way. Until...applications to Colorado universities went up 30% in one year! Presidents of the universities say it's because of our quality schools. Haha. Not that they are not good quality, but who are we kidding?????

It'a a long way until our littles go to college but if this stays the course I see two problems.

1. My kids might not get into colleges here if the competition is too fierce.

2. Do I want my kids going to a university where the majority of the students are potheads?

So...if you live in another state, please push to make marijuana legal in your state so your students can go to school closer to home!






No comments: