Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Four of Us

I just got this picture from Lisa's wedding. Karen's older sister Christy took it. It's probably been 25 years since I last saw Christy.


These three ladies are some of my best buddies. We have been friends since we were 14 years old. We all got married young and are all still married! They came to both Beth and Becky's weddings. I was sure glad that one of their children got married this time and I just got to have fun!

Marti is on the far left. She lives in the Houston area. Her oldest, Megan, is getting married in April of 2016. We will also be in Houston for our nephew's wedding at the end of March 2016. Here's hoping Megan's wedding is the first weekend of April and we only make one trip! Marti has two other children as well.

Katryn is next to Marti. She is a teacher in Orange County and has three sons.

Karen, mother of the bride, is next. She and Katryn our twins. Karen is a breast cancer survivor and spent a good part of this year in treatment. She is cancer-free now! Karen also has a son.

I love these girls and am so glad we have been friends for 40 years!





No comments: