Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekend Events

On Saturday we went to a wedding. My friend Karen's daughter, Lisa, was married in Pasadena. Her mother and I went to high school together. Lisa got married in the same church and had her reception at the same venue that Karen did 33 years ago. I was a bridesmaid at that wedding and all the bridesmaids from that wedding were at this wedding too!

There was a bagpipe procession from the church to the reception. It was fun and very different and a lot of cars honked as they drove by.


Dan and I stayed at a hotel in Pasadena for the night while Dar and Sean watched the girls at their house. It was fun to see people I haven't seen in many many years at the wedding.

The next morning we celebrated Beth's baby shower. It was held at a nice little restaurant in Los Angeles.


We played a few games and had a delicious brunch.


Becky was in town too!





Beth's dress and mine look like they are in a fight! Hers has been worn to every event in the last three months versus my dress that I wore three times in the last three weeks to different events!


Beth was able to have her strawberry shortcake bar! Such a cute little baby bump.


Becky provided the favors.


It was great to see everyone at the shower!

Two great parties made for a great weekend.

No comments: