Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bike Ride

Last week I took the girls on a bike ride on a paved trail I see all the time when I'm driving. I had no idea where it went or what it was about. Turns out it is a pretty cool place. The trail hooks up with the Cherry Creek Trail which goes all the way to Denver. They are using some of the land to preserve historic homes which they have recently moved there. We will be able to go through the houses once they are renovated.


It really was a beautiful day for a bike ride, 72 degrees.



I never get tired of looking at the mountains with snow on top.


We came to a creek and saw a little boy playing in the sand. His mom says they come here every Tuesday after a class. I said it must be pretty crowded in the summer. She said they are the only ones ever here. I know where we will be spending a lot of time this summer! The park has only been open a few years so I guess the word is not out yet!



Three days later it was snowing!



No comments: