Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Things We Do For Love

Last night I was forced taken to see Wicked Rocky Horror Show. It's a charity event put on by the cast of Wicked as they go to each city. Dan loves the movie. I hate it. I think it's weird and sick. But sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone for your hubby! I did enjoy the music and the dancing in the first half, but the second half was kind of boring and twisted. But we had a great time with friends and laughed a lot.

The weather was nice enough to have dinner outside downtown. These are the people that made me go!


And this one!


Here I am happy before the show got really really weird. And demented.


Of course the performers were all part of Wicked's cast so they had amazing voices.


We stood for the whole show because there were no seats! It was an old quirky venue and we were right next to the stage. And I made it home without God striking me down!








No comments: