Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's Happening

Last Sunday Dan's cousin, Brad,and his wife, Marilyn, came for lunch. They were in town visiting her family. We enjoyed spending a little time with them.


The next day, Anna got to help me make grain-free pumpkin muffins while Mia was asleep.
I had to take pictures of her first licking-the-beaters experience!



I'm not saying that my grand baby is smarter than yours...but...can she do this at two months?


Okay...how about this?


I'm just kidding. I know they are all just as smart. Um mm. My fingers are not crossed behind my back.

Today we went to the ENT's office. Anna had another hearing test which confirmed the hearing loss. He also dug some wax out of her ear so he could see her eardrum. It was awful! We had to put her in a papoose so she couldn't move her arms or legs. My, did she scream! But he could see that she had fluid behind both ears. So he advises tubes to be put in within the next three months. It is critical because she is trying to learn a new language and speak with anatomical differences. We'll see if the plastic surgeon recommends surgery that quickly as well and do them together, or if not, we can do the tubes by themselves.

And last but not least, I went on Tuesday with my friend, Sheri, to pick out all the tile, cabinets, lighting, etc. for our new house. I went with something very different than what I have now. Hope we like it! The foundation was just poured and so framing should start soon.










1 comment:

Beth said...

Cute! I see a little bit of Brittany in Avery's smiling picture.