Monday, July 9, 2012

Sent Pictures

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. But here are some that people have sent me.

This is a great picture of Anna and me that Michelle sent. I cropped me out and used it for Anna's profile picture. It's from the Fourth of July.


I asked Becky to send me one of her pregnant as Dar says she looks so cute. I was feeling a little sad that I couldn't see her in person. But then I realized I will see her in August, September, October, November and December! So really...I just can't complain.


And here's one of Avery off to her first birthday party. She just gets cuter and cuter every day. We get to FaceTime with her. Technology is great for that kind of stuff.


A big thank you to our friend, Greg, for photoshopping Anna into our family picture. We will get a new one at the wedding in September!











2 comments:

Beth said...

The picture of Anna from 4th of July is really cute. And the new family picture is hilarious! Are Becky and Arek going to CO for Christmas?

Debbie said...

They are coming the weekend before.