Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Monkey Business

Yesterday Anna went to Monkey Business for the first time. What about the playgrounds in China where she cried or just watched the other kids? Those are a thing of the past. She had so much fun walking and walking and walking. That's what she does. She doesn't like to climb too much. Mia is our climber. Anna walks, observes, touches a few things and then keeps on walking.






Anna painted her first masterpiece. I was going to bring it home, but Mia's painting was still very very wet (she painted the entire page all the way to the corners) and I didn't want it in my car. And I couldn't just bring home one girl's work. Well, I could, but I wasn't in the mood to deal with a meltdown. So I'll save the next one.


Someone else has really turned their behavior around and got to go out for ice cream!







No comments: