Monday, November 19, 2012

More Wedding Pics!

Beth and Greg were gracious enough to allow Roberta and me to be part of their ceremony. We read a poem together called The Art of Marriage. I kept waiting to get hit by a lightning bolt as I read all the things we should do to be a good partner. I fall so short!


Mia was a hit holding this sign. The other side of the sign was for the beginning of the ceremony and it said, "Here Comes the Bride."


The theme of the reception was vintage travel. The florist did an amazing job creating a vintage look with the centerpieces. Beth and Greg named the tables after cities they have visited together and wrote a little bit about what they did in each place.


So many many people have told me how much they loved the wedding and reception and how personal it was. That was a goal of Beth and Greg's and I think they achieved it!


No comments: