Sunday, July 26, 2015

Catching Up

So I covered the weekend in the last post, now I'll cover some of the weekdays of the last few weeks. After that will be a post about our last trip to California.

Besides going to the Garden of the Gods, we took Donna to History Colorado Museum. Yes, it was our third time in a week. We should have bought an annual pass!


Anna loved having us all to herself while Mia was at horse camp.



Anna passed a level in swimming lessons. She had been working very hard to achieve this. She was one determined girl! Every week she asked her coach what she needed to do to pass and then she would work on it at our pool.


My teacher friend Wanda was in Colorado and came over for lunch one day.

Being a first grade teacher, she wanted to hear Anna read.



We went on hike with our homeschool group and the kids found a turtle!



I think I am all caught up on our doings except for our last trip!

No comments: