Saturday, July 11, 2015

Horse Camp

This year both girls went to horse camp!


Anna went to Parent and Tot horse camp. Because I stayed there with her, I was able to take some cute pictures of her riding.



This camp gives scholarships to children who are hard of hearing. The camp director likes to have a mix of hearing kids and deaf/hard of hearing kids.



Mia hung out with the "horses" at Anna's camp.


I don't have many pictures of Mia riding horses as I wasn't there. She went to a drop-off camp four days a week for six hours each day. She was COMPLETELY exhausted by the last day. You can see it in her eyes at the little ceremony on the last day.


But she had so much fun!

Next year they will hopefully both go to the regular drop-of camp. What will I do with four days of free time?

No comments: