Friday, June 3, 2016

Second Texas Wedding!

The last weekend of April we went back to Texas for another wedding, sans kids.  This time my friend Marti's daughter, Megan, got hitched.

There was a cocktail party for out of towners on Friday night. It was so wonderful to see all of Marti's family that I haven't seen in over 35 years!

It's hard to believe the four of us have been friends for more than 40 years.





The next morning Dan and I drove down to League City to see Tim. He had open heart surgery just a few days before. He seemed to be in good spirits and he was out of ICU. Karen was glad to have someone to talk to in the room with her.

After the visit, we met up with Katryn, Karen and Joe for some lunch. We always have a great time together!



The wedding was in a beautiful chapel with a huge glass wall looking out onto the forest. I accidentally deleted the photo of the large glass wall!

With the sun behind them, I didn't get a very good picture of Mike and Megan getting ready to come down the isle, but trust me, she was a beautiful bride!





The reception was very classy and we had an amazing time!









No comments: